[stylist] Possibly Off Topic: Study Skills Help

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:46:24 UTC 2013

I'm not quite sure I understand the question.

If reading a book with my Victor Reader, I can place bookmarks wherever,
so I can easily go back to a place.

With electronic files, especially when I was in school, I would use some
key JAWS would read out to mark text I needed to go back to. I may use
bullets or asterisks or parenthesis or anything like that.

Not sure if this answers your question.

Bridgit