[stylist] 8:30 AM today Convention on the Rights with People with Disabilities Hearing today on C-Span

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 13:09:21 UTC 2013

Channel 77 which you are on optimum here on long island to watch the hearing this morning. Not sure of the other listings, please check for your area, but it is 8:30AM Eastern, 7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain, and 5:30 Pacific time. This is this morning, in about 20 minutes, getting coffee and breakfast and sitting in front of the tv.
Many of us couldn't get to the hearing today, but that doesn't mean we cannot watch it.
Also I have posted the website and and whom to contact about these issues

The hearing will be carried live on C-Span and also be streamed from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee home page.

Please contact Senators on the Foreign Relations Committee, especially Flake and Johnson, as well as Senator Corker, letting them know of your support for the CRPD. You can get their numbers at www.disabilitytreaty.org by clicking Action Center.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid! Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama