[stylist] Bard

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:43:38 UTC 2013

Is Bard the same as web-braille?
Vejas
 ----- Original Message -----
From: Bridgit Pollpeter <bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Date sent: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 13:01:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [stylist] Bard

Fortunately, I have near 50 books or so on my Victor at one time,
but
still, I can't believe BARD was down because of this stupid
government
shut-down, which BTW, seems illegal to me.  I personally know
people out
of work, and of course I haven't been able to get my BARD fix,
grin.

Happy reading, finally.

Bridgit