[stylist] Bard

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 23:10:23 UTC 2013

Thanks for the clarification.
Vejas

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Bernadetta <bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:39:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [stylist] Bard

Vejas, I use BARD all the time, and I could tell you that web
braille
and digital talking books have merged to create BARD.  I'm not
even sure
if the web braille site exists anymore.  In any case, all of the
books
that used to be on there were moved to the Bard site, and can be
downloaded from there.  So essentially, web braille and Bard are
the
same thing, except bard also features digital talking books.

Best,

Bernadetta P