[stylist] the synesthesia poem ... finally!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Oct 17 14:41:13 UTC 2013

S if John De}e gre5--maybe that's why I love them the best. P is a pinkish-redish. Funny that my favorite color is green because G, q, r, s, and T and the numbers 7, 11 and 12 and the months of May and August and Saturday are all various shades of green. I don't see names or words--except the color words--as individual colors, mostly by indvidual letters in them though there is a letter that jumps out. Whereas Barbara makes the B pop out--red--Crris is the bright orange I.  Braille contractions have there own colors too. As stated before, the months and days of the week are colored, so are the states and countries and counties in my state. In these cases the names do have color. But what's weird is that, though thestate. of Montana is a dark grayish-purplish, the girl's name Montana has the light gray O as its dominant color.
It is so much fun talking about this subject and interesting to see so many folks here who experience this.

Me