[stylist] the synesthesia poem ... finally!

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:56:41 UTC 2013

So it's not specific to people who've always been blind or those
*totals*? So can sighted people see like this too? Like Chris, I don't
have this ability, and I barely understand it, smile. I assumed it was
something unique to those who have never been able to see visually, or
those who lost their sight young enough. I'm obviously wrong.

Bridgit