[stylist] the synesthesia poem ... finally!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Oct 17 22:44:49 UTC 2013

Me

> On Oct 17, JustJust a guess, Bridgit, but I think what's happening here is you've probably always seen this but since there is no vision, you can concentrate on it more. When I had a little vision in my one eye, I only saw scenes from books in my totally blind eye
Just a guess, Bridgit, but I think what's happening here is that since there isn't vision, you really can *see* now what may always have been there but the vision interfered? When I had a little vision in my one eye, I only saw scenes from books or stories I made up in my eye that has no vision. Actually, I still do this even though my other eye can't see any more. Must be years of habit for me.
Barbara