[stylist] New blog you can register for

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:43:33 UTC 2013

Good morning all

I have a brand new blog. If you were reading echevarriatravel.wordpress.com

I have a new one that one is no longer available, the new one is

Echevarriatravelblog.com

It is my travel stories and adventures. Latest travel news information. Travel special nfb travel and tourism division fundraisers, the Echrvarria Travel Show on the NFB Thruoureyes.org recorded shows if you missed the live shows, which the next live show is November 6 at 8pm were I will be honoring our veterans with President Dwight Sayer of the nabv.org National association of Blind Veterans.

So subscribe on my site to get updates when I post.

Thank you

Member of the Writers Division

President of NFB Travel and Tourism Division

Cheryl Echevarria

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4