[stylist] Cookbook and other writing

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 17:36:17 UTC 2013

Hi Tessa,

      I am writing a complex cookbook at the request of a friend who has
memory issues.  I am also including what I am learning about low vision, so
I may get something wrong, or not as well as I need them.  Other than
including these bits, it primarily focuses on gluten free cooking of meats
and vegetables.  And all the recipes are ones I use.  Thing is, I'm one of
those recipe adaptors.  I don't think I've ever done the same recipe twice
identically.  Last time I baked a gluten free cake - I had four recipes in
front of me, and ingredients not included on any of them.  It turned out
great!

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.

aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com

Website: https://sites.google.com/site/aprilbrownwrites/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AprilBrownWrite

Google Plus Page: https://plus.google.com/115348857339561655733/posts