[stylist] Cookbook and other writing

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Oct 26 23:08:05 UTC 2013

April, I am not a good cook so you would not benefit from any help from me.
l o l Seriously, I do not cook much.  A Vegan eats only plant based foods,
never anything from animals. I just ordered a new vegan cook book though,
off of Amazon, yesterday. I spend as little time in the kitchen as possible.
Good luck on your cook book.  Lynda