[stylist] Preparing for trip to American Printing House for the Blind

April Brown aprilbrownwrite at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:01:03 UTC 2013

Hi John,

    I'm not sure I understand the Braille Blaster.  I think I will start the
Hadley Braille courses this winter sometime.  I'm almost done with
Self-Esteem and Self-Defense.  Then, a few marketing courses, and a
listening one.  Listening is important, as I have hearing issues as well.
I'm used to reading closed captioning on tv.  My adjustment is progressing.

Hi Bridgit,

     This trip is very important to me.  I want to learn as much as I can.
I am planning to take the Braille courses from Hadley, and want to learn as
much history, and current technology as I can.  Had an update a few minutes
ago!  I now have a scheduled appointment to do the initial intake for
computer training and white cane training.  What with the next set of eye
tests coming in a few weeks, it's going to be a busy month.

      I think the big 40 is finally starting to hit home.  It'll be here
before I know it.

April Brown

Writing dramatic adventure novels uncovering the myths we hide behind.