[stylist] Preparing for trip to American Printing House for theBlind

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 19:22:27 UTC 2013

April,

I think you are being very proactive about this. I would say you are
adjusting just fine, smile.

Learning audibly after having learned visually your entire life is a
huge jump. I had to maneuver this change myself ten years ago. It's not
so easy at first, but if you keep at it, the adjustment can be made.

Cheers and good luck. Keep us updated.

Bridgit