[stylist] OFF topic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 21:46:30 UTC 2013

So far, I've yet to encounter something with my IPhone I wasn't able to
do accessibly with the voiceover. Not to say that a function or app
isn't accessible, but I just haven't ran into it yet.

Well, wait, the ABC player's pause/stop button doesn't seem accessible,
but that's no big deal. On the actual phone, I've not had problems
emailing, texting, ringing, using the notes and reminders feature, using
the alarm clock, accessing internet, etc. So far, all accessible.

Bridgit