[stylist] OFF topic

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 21:47:10 UTC 2013

What Apple philosophy?

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Atty Rose
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:31 AM
To: Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: Re: [stylist] OFF topic

I was curious about the android because I like the company better. I am
not
an Apple fan, the phylosphy part of it. It is that sort of thing. LOL

I don't shop at Walmart and I don't eat Hurshey, you know, vote with
your
dollars as they say, but I also need to vote a yes to technology for the

blind with them as well, and I do like the gps idea. I could sure use
that.

Thanks folks,
Atty