[stylist] Interesting/funny/frustrating

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 03:58:01 UTC 2013

Perhaps he was thinking that this was a favorite memory of time past.
Let's give him the benefit of doubt rather than think him an immediate
idiot (which is more likely). I agree that there must be some interest
in the genre and/or subject matter when that is his chosen profession.
Wierd and funny too.. ;) Eve