[stylist] Interesting/funny/frustrating

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 8 18:44:17 UTC 2013

I'm not calling him an idiot, but there's no way, in the context of the
sentence, it could mean time passed, grin.

Yes, one would assume if you're editing a genre magazine, one would have
some interest in the genre, or at least recognize submissions fitting
the genre.

Oh well, life lessons, smile.

Bridgit