[stylist] help! need some ideas for this poem

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Apr 16 15:03:15 UTC 2014

Yeah, that's part of my problem too.  The lines kept getting longer the more
I wrote and I couldn't figure out how to shorten them.  But wouldn't it be
better if I figured out how to give each of the seasons an emotion instead
of just saying what they did?
Barbara

Writing free verse is like playing tennis with the net down.--Robert Frost