[stylist] Prayers for our friend Lynda & her hubby Bob

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Apr 23 12:31:44 UTC 2014

Lynda&Bob

We do super enjoy your presents on this list! And yes, my first sentence
referenced the two of you - Lynda&Bob --- note the two names are joined via
the & sign. And so I declare that combination to be a relationship
designator similar to the placement of two names within a drawn figure of a
heart; these two people are in love, they are together.

Our thoughts and strength are with you.

Robert Leslie Newman
Personal Website-
http://www.thoughtprovoker.info
President, NFB Writers' Division
Division Website-
http://writers.nfb.org
Chair, NFB Communications Committee
Vice President, Nebraska Senior Division
First Vice President, Omaha Chapter
Commissioner, Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired