[stylist] Questions For The Healing People

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 23:22:21 UTC 2014

Hi,
It would be hard for me to answer that unless I have more
specifics about what the situation is; however, I understand that
it is private, and quite honestly I wouldn't want to pour out all
of my personal problems on here.
I agree with the idea of writing down your thoughts.  However,
for me what really helps is talking with someone very close to me
about it and asking for their input.  Make sure this person can
keep a secret, because you deserve to have your information kept
confidential.

Vejas