[stylist] Writers' Division April Telephone Gathering- This coming Sunday the 27th

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Apr 24 10:38:47 UTC 2014

Dear Writers' Division Member

RE: Our meeting this month will again be an opportunity for members and
prospective members to discuss writing

First: I need to apologize for not reaching out more strongly to find
assistance in locating a special guest for this month's call. I must hand
this part of our Division's monthly activities over to a new person; I've
gotten myself too busy with other NFB duties, all good stuff, and I'm
feeling real bad about dropping the ball on this. These calls are always
worthwhile, no matter  if we have a special guest or not, but we need to be
comfortable in knowing there is consistency in our pledge to having a
special guest. And so here is an opportunity for one or several of you to
step up and take over this great feature of membership! Write me and we will
setup a call to talk- newmanrl at cox.net

Second: Here is the information you need to get on our call: