[stylist] Prayers for our friend Lynda & her hubby Bob

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Apr 25 13:33:24 UTC 2014

Jackie, this is lovely and I needed it this morning.  I may not be on the
net nearly as much as I would usually be, so please know I am thinking of
you all and sending you my best wishes for your writing life, and every
other aspect of your life.

Bob has now been in the hospital 8 days. How can 8 days take so long to
pass, I wonder, at times.  Family and friends have been taking me for the
drive to Pittsburgh every day - its an hour from my rural home in a small
village.  I am so thankful for them.

Bob had a horror of a night 2 nights ago - in a delusion caused by A   he
unscrewed the central line tubes - he was alone in hi room late at night. A
nurse happened to do a check on him and found his room and his body covered
with blood - it was gushing from the central line in his artery. Just in
time - the rescue group took fast action - bob was unconscious on the
floor - and they were able to stop the bleeding.  He woke up much later and
was in his bed - he looked around trying to see the blood that had been
there, and it was all gone. He only remembers trying to clean up the blood,
for he was thinking that he would be in trouble for making a mess in his
room!!!!  He did not even know it was coming from his own body - the more he
tried to wipe it up, the more it came gushing down.
Today, begins the 2 week period when he is expected to be very sick - and
when I called to say, "Good Morning," he replied, "No, it is not a good
morning!"
Thank all of you for remembering Bob in whatever way you do - prayers,
meditation, healing thoughts, and more. I know he is surrounded by love and
prayers - and that is what will bring us all through - we will not stay in
this place, but we will pass through it and this is what we keep saying to
each other as the slow days move on right now.
Love you you all, Lynda