[stylist] Chris and William, RE: Poem - "Magician"

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Fri Apr 25 17:22:31 UTC 2014

Hi Bill,
I always try hard to understand the poems on this list no matter who writes them. At this point in my poetry experience, I think that some of them are beyond me. I sometimes don't respond, because I don't know how to do it in a way that would be helpful, probably because I'm just not on the same page as the poem is. Just know that I'm trying, though.

Thanks.

Jim