[stylist] philosophical, non-writing related question

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Aug 6 01:12:13 UTC 2014

I may be in the minority here, but I think he's well-intentioned but if she finds out the truth she'll be devastated and think he betrayed her and she'll not trust him again. if that's a twist you want in the story, go for it. Or, if she dies before she learns the truth
it's okay. Another twist you could take is that he does this, but doesn't give up on getting a REAL letter or a make-awish meeting with that person.
barbara
Sent from my iPhone