[stylist] philosophical, non-writing related question

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:16:34 UTC 2014

Chris,

Funny, I've had an idea brewing for a story involving a child with
cancer too.

I don't find anything wrong with the Uncle's intentions. And even if a
person were to find out the truth, I don't think it would be super
devistating. No con is being played here, just a well-intentioned Uncle
wanting to desperately do something for a sick niece.

Bridgit