[stylist] Rescheduled - December's Gathering - Speaker has lost her voice!!!

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Dec 6 21:48:53 UTC 2014

Hi you all

Diane Croft reached me today - in a very squeaky, whisper of a voice . not
her usual lovely tone, and between coughs informed me she will need to
reschedule. What will work for her is Sunday, January 4th . Darn.for this
month's highly anticipated guest presentation, and great that we will still
have her on our schedule! And so watch for reminders of that first 2015
telephone gathering.

Also, send me your suggestions for other topics and guests!

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

President, NFB Writers' division

http://writers.nfb.org