[stylist] Chapbooks

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:37:39 UTC 2014

Hey Dudes and Dudesses:

At Jackie's suggestion, I'm considering assembling a chapbook of some of
this year's work.  The problem is that I haven't got the faintest idea
about the preparation of such a thing.  How is a chapbook put together?
How many pages or poems do they usually entail?  As I've got a
wonderfully gifted artist for my best friend, I'm thinking I might ask
him to illustrate the cover and some or all of the poems; is that pretty
common?  Thanks for your ideas and answers.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"