[stylist] Poem - "Christmas Card" - Second Draft

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 03:18:25 UTC 2014

Hey Jackie and Linda,

Thanks once again for your kind comments.  When I once again took up the
challenge of writing poetry, after about a dozen years of giving it up,
my hope was to write material which would be useful to the reader, one
way or another.  I'm so glad that my current work seems to be doing
that. That makes for the three R's of poetry, I guess:  rhythm, rhyme
and readers:  LOL.

Merry Christmas / Happy Hannukkah / Blessed Yuletide.

--Bill

--

"Oh, Sophie!  Whyfore have you eated all de cheeldren?"