[stylist] Poem - "Christmas Card" - Second Draft

Pagan Tree 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 00:02:31 UTC 2014

Bill, I had to reread your Christmas Card poem but, I am wondering if what
I am getting from it is what you intended. If you do not want to say, that
is fine. I know we often wish to have our work stand on its own and let the
reader deem what they will. I am going to speak up none the less. The worst
that could happen is that you ignore my intrusion into your inner meaning.
What I got from it was a person who had gone through a major conversion and
no longer believed in the premise of Christmas, but was still nostalgic
over cards from their past life and the memories that they represent. Did I
get it at all?
Well, Blessed Yule and whatever else you may celebrate. Eve