[stylist] Sharing a poem

William L Houts lukaeon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 06:33:00 UTC 2014

Hi Helen,

The "sneering face of winter" is so original; I can't remember ever
reading that before.  So you catch the reader right from the get go.
And the poem catches so much of what we all feel: another three or four
damned months of dark, ugly weather.  It's very good, Helen, and I hope
to read more from you over the next four dreary months, LOL.

--Bill