[stylist] Good News

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Wed Dec 17 02:08:30 UTC 2014

Hi, all.
Remember the Onkyo World Braille contest, way back when?
I submitted an essay, didn’t hear anything back, and figured, that’s that. C’est la guerre.
Till today, when I opened my inbox to discover I’m a winner, that my essay was chosen as a winner for the American-Caribbean region.
I think there are a couple others similarly honored; I don’t remember how many third prizes there are, but I’m happy to be one of them.
$500 and other prizes not known to me at this time.
In other news, I’m writing essays for a lady who is collecting essays, so although I won’t get paid for these, I’ll see my name in print.
It’s a nice shot in the arm for someone who’s been really depressed and unmotivated.
We’re all smiles here.
Thea