[stylist] Good News

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 17 09:23:07 UTC 2014

How absolutely awesome! As a fellow writer I know that joy! It is truly an
honor to win a contest, any contest, but this is truly something special.
Congratulations over a hundred times.

What do you write? I've been at this game called writing since the sixties,
and trust me, I know up the ups and downs. It takes a victory sometimes to
get one moving, and although I hate telling you this, (smile) you always hit
a low at one time or another. I've sold two books to the so-called
conventional book market, and done three ebooks, and I still find myself
sometimes saying to myself, "You can't write!"

Please, and I really mean this, if there is anything I can do to help or
encourage you, let me know. I honestly wouldn't offer if I didn't mean it.

If/when you want to write, and tell me a bit about your work, don't
hesitate. I'd enjoy hearing, and again congratulations.

Phyllis

pcampbell16 at verizon.net