[stylist] Onkyo World Braille Essay Contest

EJ Kobek ejkobek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:47:59 UTC 2014

I'm hoping it will be easy for us to all share our entries, everyone who
entered and everyone who was honored, with Stylist, because I'd love to
see, when it works out, what was written by all of us! I know that Onkyo
will be posting the honored essays on their site, but I'd also love to see
any that were submitted, so we can honor each other, knowing we all have
much to offer.

And for Thea, in particular, I'm happy for you...I hope this will lift your
spirits and be a wave for you indefinitely. I takes courage to put one's
creativity into the world that way...the waiting is hard, no? But worth it!

I also had an honor of winning this year (the Otsuki Prize) in the North
America/Caribbean  region, and I celebrate with you, Thea, and all of us
who put ourselves into our writing, and out into the world...!

I look forward to seeing whatever is to be shared among us!

Helen