[stylist] Great, let us read the entries!!! - RE: Onkyo World Braille Essay Contest

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Dec 17 17:28:28 UTC 2014

Thea & Helen & others

If you would, do post your entries for all of us to read. (I cannot think
that this would be going against rules of the contest. This is a small list,
only blind writers are here, most of us are members of the Division! And for
those of you on this list who are not members of the NFB Writers' division,
do consider joining; you are here, you are our friends; pleas & thank you.)

Respectfully yours,
Robert Leslie Newman
President, NFB Writers' division ns

characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.