[stylist] Swan Song

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 21:54:47 UTC 2014

Dear Stylist and Division members,

The NFB Writers' Division board has decided to take Slate & Style in a
different direction. I wanted an opportunity to address our readers and have
a formal good-bye to readers, so I will have to address you on Stylist.

I've enjoyed my time as editor for Slate & Style. I tried my best to make
the magazine cohesive and organized. I appreciate all the positive feedback
I've received since being appointed editor.

For the last four years, with the release of each issue, our readers have
had high praise for the magazine. I've been so pleased to bring what talents
and abilities I have in order to produce the best S & S I can. I've always
been encouraged by your positive comments. And thanks to all of you who have
continued to submit to Slate & Style.

Eve Sanchez and Myrna Badgerow will take over the editorship of Slate &
Style. I wish them well, and I know we are all eager to read their first
issue.

So for now, I step down as editor. This will allow me to pursue other
interest, both with the Federation and personal. Thanks again to all of you
who have supported me.

And I wish you all a very merry holiday season.

Sincerely,

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter