[stylist] Swan Song

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Fri Dec 19 17:03:16 UTC 2014

Bridgit,
I have not heard your voice for some time on our list. Strangely, I had on
my list to write you today to ask about you.
I have saved so many of your e-mails dealing  with different genres, and
writing more lyrically, and so many giving specific help to individual
computer problems.
I will hope that, when giving up the job of editor, it will give you some
time to get more active on the list.
Your experience as an editor will give a big boost to whatever track you
want to pursue now. Keep us posted, and also, how is your "not so little one
doing," and yourselves?
With much thanks for the many favors and hard work done in the past.

Jackie Williams

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz