[stylist] my next project

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 10:51:31 UTC 2014

Chris,

Yes, this exactly!  I don't intend to write a book on how to be a blind
spouse, but more along the lines of using my own blindness experience as an
example within a larger context.  There was quite a bit of interest in this
topic, so I think I'm going to start jotting down my ideas and see where it
goes.

My first thought was that marriage, or any long term intimate relationship,
is not equal and is not a democracy.  It can't be.   There are two people,
one votes yes and the other votes no.  In the end someone has to come out
ahead and the other deals with it.   I don't think I've seen marriage talked
about in quite this way.  Perhaps it's an idea to ponder further.

Thanks to all of you!  I will update as I progress...probably when I get
stuck and need a fresh perspective!  You guys are awesome!

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC
Visit my new website on developing courage and living authentically:
http://www.falling-up.com