[stylist] suggestions on this short story

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 06:02:17 UTC 2014

Vejas,

Don't have time to read it right now but will get to it before end of
weekend. Two things that pop up to mind before reading though, why use
of female perspective? And was assignment specific to romantic love or
just love in general? If love of any kind, why write about romantic love
if that's not your experience? Plutonic love has its depths and passions
too. Okay, will send actual comments on writing later.

Bridgit