[stylist] Answers to Vejas Questions (Off Topic)

Atty Rose attyrose at cox.net
Thu Feb 6 18:51:22 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Bill did a wonderful job of answering this question. I have a friend who
gives me a ride to chorus once a week. Since I do energy work I offer her a
free session once a month. I charge fourty dollars for my sessions. It does
not take 10 dollars in gas to get to chorus,  but it works for us.

I do the same thing with another friend who gives me rides once a week to a
club I belong to. Exchange is just as valuable as money.
A bus both ways is going to cost about three bucks roud trip to just about
anywhere, which is a gallon of gas. That is not a lot to ask or give. Lots
of my friends say forget it, but I have been known to stuff the money,
usualy a 5, in their pocket, purse or glove box, unless I know they
absolutely do not want    or need it. But I always offer.

Atty