[stylist] {Disarmed} FW: Freelance Writing Jobs Weekly Roundup, February 7, 2014

Brad Dunse lists at braddunsemusic.com
Sat Feb 8 19:04:26 UTC 2014

I don’t know if y’all are interested in this stuff or not. Useful? Not? This is kind of the mother newsletter of the article sent previously.

Now that I’ve managed through a string of issues in my current business as far back as August of last year, and the taxman has been assigned to lower my taxes, I’m hunting down my copywriting career again.

Brad