[stylist] My New Book

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 10 12:39:11 UTC 2014

    Thank you.  I feel that fiction, accurate fiction, is a good way to
promote the blind.  People who will not read an article, no matter how well
written, will read fiction.

I feel that in some cases this is equally true where the blind themselves
are concerned.  This is especially true for young people, who often feel
that their problems are unique to them.  Reading about a character who may
have the same problems is often inspiring.

"Mrs. Campbell, I didn't know that happened to other people." or "Do other
people feel that way, too?"  are things I often hear from young people who
are blind.

Phyllis