[stylist] New Book, blindness on TV

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Wed Feb 12 17:23:47 UTC 2014

Hi,
We have Lincoln Rhyme in a wheelchair--excuse the possible misspelling--so I hold out hope that disability, generally, and blindness, specifically, will be more accepted as a characteristic, rather than the whole person, or as a monster under the proverbial bed. An old pastor said that sometimes we are the only bible people read. So let's read them the book of blindness, chapter and verse from the disability bible, and allow the seeds to grow.

Enough drivel for one post. Now, back to PDF accessibility and mal-formed document tag structures.

Jim