[stylist] New Book, blindness on TV

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 05:18:43 UTC 2014

Really up until a few years ago, less than the last 10 really, anyone
wanting to publish was going the mainstream route, and for some, it took
months before a publisher showed interest, and those were the lucky ones
who got that far. Nowadays, with the advent of self-publishing in its
current form, anyone can see their book published ASAP. Phyliss said it
was 20 years ago that her book was published, so at the time, the
mainstream route was the only option unless she wanted to pay thousands
of dollars. Waiting six months back then was nothing, grin.

Bridgit