[stylist] New Book, blindness on TV

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Feb 14 18:20:35 UTC 2014

Jim, you are not the Devil's advocate at all. I think you are very astute.
Creative people face a dichotome - and we tread a very tenuous path - we do
not want to be the "blind painter" "blind poet" or the blind whatever it is.
We must be responsible to our craft, and we must be excellent at it and able
to hold our own in our field.  We must understand that we are to be held to
a standard regardless of any challenges we face, to have credibility to our
peers.  We cannot hide behind our challenge, nor can we put it up front and
expect to get good results and promotion of our work by doing this.  I think
the "a ha!" moment is priceless in whatever we do. Thanks for this comment.
Lynda