[stylist] New Book, blindness on TV

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 14 21:13:11 UTC 2014

You know I wrote it two years ago, but I don't think so.  Embarrassing, but
I had to go and look.  I do mention my columns for Our Special, so people
might wonder, but I made no direct mention.  Here it is:

Phyllis Campbell
Your Biography
Phyllis Campbell has been writing professionally since the 60's, and won her
first prize for her writing when she was eleven. She teaches piano and voice
as well as tutors in Braille and computer skills. She writes two bi-monthly
columns for Our Special, a Braille magazine for blind women. She is the
organist at Faith Lutheran Church in historic down town Staunton, Virginia.
Her hobbies are knitting, collecting recipes, reading and listening to
music. She lives in Staunton, Virginia with her husband, Chuck.
I need to change this since my husband's death.  I'm glad I took a look.

Phyllis

Phyllis Campbell
Your Biography
Phyllis Campbell has been writing professionally since the 60's, and won her
first prize for her writing when she was eleven. She teaches piano and voice
as well as tutors in Braille and computer skills. She writes two bi-monthly
columns for Our Special, a Braille magazine for blind women. She is the
organist at Faith Lutheran Church in historic down town Staunton, Virginia.
Her hobbies are knitting, collecting recipes, reading and listening to
music. She lives in Staunton, Virginia with her husband, Chuck.
Phyllis,
So your online bio on Smashwords doesn't mention your blindness? Awesome!
Donna