[stylist] Some good news - about Lynda

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Feb 26 15:13:32 UTC 2014

Lynda

Gee, things you write, blogs that you take part in.all make me think! Today
I finally took the time to listen to your interview. And WO, the very first
thing I heard was an ad for TAMPEX! MMM, think I'll change brands.. And
getting to your voice and the host of the show: Your voice was very clear,
but the quality of the recording for the hosts voice was muffled. It was a
pleasure to listen to talk of your art. Good for you!

robert Leslie Newman

Personal Website-

 <http://www.thoughtprovoker.info/> http://www.thoughtprovoker.info

NFB Writers' Division, President

Division Website-

http://writers.nfb.org

Chair, NFB Communications Committee

Nebraska Senior Division, vice President