[stylist] Some good news - about Lynda

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Wed Feb 26 18:08:07 UTC 2014

Robert, that is soooo funny!  I guess those ads pop up everywhere when we
try to see a video or listen in on programs! They are annoying, for sure.

I had a hard time hearing the interviewer, and I am sure you noticed a
couple of time when I did not hear her questions and had to ask her to
repeat.  This is a new show, and I think I was her second guest. She told me
later she is booked through June already with interviews to do. Tammy is a
very talented woman - a visual artist, very busy free lance writer who has
been published by many magazines and books such as the Chicken Soup series.

It was fun!  Lynda