[stylist] Introduction

Ann Bliss annbliss1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 20:55:31 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,
     I am in the process of finishing my first book and am considering self publishing.
     Wondering if anyone has experience with Create Space or knows of soemthing better?  I do have some Create Space questions which could certainly be asked off list if necessary.
     Also, I am doing references in the back of my book.  When I look on Amazon, it seems as if the whole publisher’s name is not there, nor is the state.  Is there  any easy way to look those up?
     More later.
Ann
Ann Bliss
Intuitive Healer