[stylist] Introduction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 22:41:56 UTC 2014

Ann,
welcome, that is great you have a book in form to be published.
what type of book and have you marketed it yet?

I'm Ashley from VA, and I just write for fun now; I like writing memoir type
stuff because I  feel I can tell my own story the best.

I hope your book gets published; we have some published authors here who can
give you advice.

Ashley