[stylist] FW: disability magazines

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Jan 30 20:20:35 UTC 2014

(Angela, I just posted this question of yours to STYLISTJ

Hey all, could we make a list of all the disability publications we know of,
as in which publications of poetry, short stories, memoir, articles and the
like are out there? Angela needs this info and we should collect this
information for our membership.