[stylist] new list member intro

Applebutter Hill applebutterhill at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 22:46:12 UTC 2014

Hi Sherry,
Welcome to Stylist. I'm Donna Hill from Pennsylvania. I can relate to the
drudgery of revising. As a journalist turned novelist, my motto is "get the
story, write it down and start editing." Like Edison, I see writing as 1%
inspiration and 99% perspiration. I self-published my first novel The Heart
of Applebutter Hill a year ago, and I've gotten a lot of disability-related
international and local mainstream publicity for it, so most of my creative
energy nowadays is spent on marketing.

The list has mainly been interested in poetry of late, so it sounds like
you've got that covered as well. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Donna